How to Apply for your Provisional Entitlement
1. Make an appointment for doctors medical. (Remember to take the D4 form (peach in colour)
2. Complete Licence Application Form D2 (green in colour) LGV is category C, this will also cover C1, for Bus or Coach its D, this will also cover D1.
3. Send forms D2 and D4 together with drivers licence to DVLA Swansea. If you need to send your passport, you can take the application to the Post Office; who will check the passport details and give the passport back to you. If you have a digital passport you do not have to send the passport.
4. Obtain login details for ‘online Theory Test Training’ from DTC office.
5. When you receive your new Drivers Licence with Provisional Entitlement, you can then Book your Theory Test: by Telephone: 0300 200 1122 or Online: www.direct.gov.uk You will need modules:
Driver CPC Module 2 case studies
6. When you have passed the relevant theory tests, call our bookings hotline for fast track joining instruction details.
7. Please remember to send us a copy of your driver’s licence, and any theory test papers as you receive them.