Providing ADR Training in Sussex, Kent and Across the UK
Driver Training Centre provides comprehensive training courses approved by the Department of Transport and Scottish Qualifications Agency.
EU regulations now demand all drivers carrying dangerous goods receive adequate instruction and training.
All Drivers of vehicles over 3.5 tonnes carrying dangerous substances in packages, tank containers and road tanker vehicles must attend a Department of Transport approved ADR course and pass the relevant Examinations.
From January 2007 Vehicles under 3500 kgs will come under the requirements of ADR Regulations, and require training for persons engaged in the carriage of dangerous goods.
Initial and refresher Courses for all modules are regularly available at our Hastings Training Centre or In House at customers locations anywhere in the UK, subject to conditions. For details of the next course please call customer services.
There are a total of 9 hazard classes within ADR, including:
- Class 1. Explosives
- Class 2. Gases
- Class 3. Flammable Liquids
- Class 4. Flammable Solids
- Class 5. Oxidising Substances
- Class 6. Infectious, Toxic Substances
- Class 7. Radioactive Material (We do not do radioactive or explosive materials )
- Class 8. Corrosive Substances
- Class 9. Miscellaneous Substances
There are also 2 types of mode container types:
- Dangerous goods in tanks (tank container over 3,000 litres)
- Dangerous goods other than in tanks containers, (packages, IBC’s, skips etc)
Our overall pass rates are substantially higher than the national average why spend your hard earned money with anyone else.